Hospital Bed Features in Your Home Hi-Low Bed
You may be looking for a more comfortable solution than what you might find from a traditional bed, or you may require the features of a hospital bed in your home. Whatever your reason for needing a hi-low bed in your home, Transfer Master’s Supernal Recliner Bed System can be the solution to help you sleep more comfortably in your home. A hi-low bed that can be adjusted from head to toe. This allows the bed to look like any other so you can receive guests in your bedroom without feeling self-conscious.
Key Features for the Supernal Recliner Plus
- Head and foot adjustability
- Hugs the wall to allow you to easily reach your nightstand
- Cradles your pillow with a European style head tilt
- Lighted, DC-powered controller
- Low settings make it easy to get in and out of bed
- Fits 110- or 220-volt robust massage motors
The Supernal Hi-Low Bed has all the components of the Recliner Plus, but also features a 10-inch height adjustment and a hi-low “bolt on” to make for easy setup and adjustment.
- Single Long$3119.99
- Half-Length Side Rail$399.99
- Side Rail Cover$129.99